How do you effectively monitor and measure reputation and brand image online?
How to set communication goals effectively and measure PR activities?
This question was born with the birth of the public relations industry, and even today experts have a problem with delivery of a clear answer. Our CEO, Lukasz Wilczynski undertook this task and wrote down the results of his work in the form of a substantive article. This is a compilation of knowledge about PR measurement methods, created on the basis of many years of experience, professional literature and research.
In this article you will find out about:
- effective determination of PR goals,
- quantitative and qualitative indicators in ePR operations,
- methods of analyzing information from digital channels,
- tools for monitoring and analyzing PR operations in digital channels.
The take out:
- Goals set before PR should always be linked to the business goals of the organization.
- Just as there isn’t a universal recipe for success, there are no universal indicators either.
- KPIs are values which aren’t ready-made answers but rather indicators that should
- be used to form answers.
- Measurability is a process / research that requires comparing your results with others (competition, or your own actions across time)
Would you like to find out how to effectively measure and set your PR goals? Download our article for free and let us know if you like our content!