Summary of Eastern European Market
From an economic, social and cultural point of view, Central and Eastern Europe is one of the fastest growing regions in the world. We decided to use our experience in international communication and the knowledge of our partners from the Eastern European HUB branch of the GlobalCom PR Network (which we lead) to collect data on the communication environment in this area.
The aim of the report is to help its readers understand the unique nature of individual markets, supporting decision-makers in the selection of appropriate tools and solutions related to communication activities, and allowing corporations which plan to start operations in a given country to assess their capabilities.
Agencies and communication companies from eight countries in CEE region answered the following questions:
- What are the major corporations across sectors that have decision-making units based in the region?
- What are the “hottest sectors” for start-ups?
- What kind of sectors are the rising stars in the local economy?
- What holds sway in your region – traditional or new media types and influencers? How is that changing?
- What does the influence ecosystem look like – the media, analysts, consultants and non-traditional influencers. Where should one start in this ecosystem?
- What kind of stories tends to dominate influencer/media attention? What type of stories receive little attention?
- What communication tools are the best to use in your market – media relations, social media, employer branding, events, content marketing, etc.?
- What kind of communication software are you using in your daily activities?
Would you like to find out more about the unique nature of the communication market of individual CEE countries or plan your activities in this region? Download our report for free!