- Developing and implementing short and long-term clients’ communication strategies;
- Coordination of communication projects (including digital) – own work, internal teams and subcontractors;
- Planning and managing project budgets;
- Building relations with the media, influencers, industry and supplying environment;
- Managing crisis PR;
- Contributing to market and media reports, white-papers.
We expect from the candidate
- Very good knowledge of the media market and how it changes – terms such as digital PR or integrated marketing communication should more than just ring a bell;
- Proactive attitude – coming up with the new ideas, reacting to current challenges, ability to make decisions;
- Excellent communication skills – formulating thoughts in a clear and coherent way, listening with understanding;
- Very good skills in building relations and most of all keeping already established relations with the media or influencers;
- Consequence in acting – focusing on the goal, carrying each and every task through, keeping deadlines;
- Customer service skills – the agency consultant is the first contact point of the agency’s clients;
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written;
- Knowledge and skills necessary to manage a project budget.
- Work in the international environment, in a company that is a part of the international network GlobalCom PR Network (you can use this potential for self-development);
- Implementing various projects which guarantees that work is far from monotonous (we run both national and international projects, awarded in various competitions);
- Unorthodox tasks and projects that demand creative thinking (implementing projects we often meet many interesting people, starting from the dancing traveller Matt Harding through well- known show business and business people to the man who so far is the last to have walked on the Moon);
- Possibility to have quite an influence on the implemented projects;
- A wide range of possibilities of professional development, gaining new skills, trainings, independence in acting;
- Work in an office in Krakow centre, near the Vistula River, with a view on the Wawel Royal Castle;
- Sports club card.