Interface – Expert image building, report promotion, and PR service
Interface is a global manufacturer of commercial modular flooring and one of the world’s most sustainable enterprises. According to the GlobeScan/SustainAbility Leaders Survey 2021, Interface is among the TOP 5 companies in the world that most effectively combine business strategy with sustainability efforts, ahead of Microsoft, Tesla, and Google, among others.
1st phase of cooperation – 2018
- Expert positioning of the Interface brand among B2B clients and Polish trade media (architecture, ecology, design);
- Building a leading brand positioning in modular flooring design and manufacturing and sustainability efforts in the context of commercial and office space design.
2nd phase of cooperation – 2019/2020
- Promotion of the Lessons for the Future report developed by the brand on the occasion of Mission Zero (eliminating the negative impact of operations on the environment);
- Continuing to build Interface’s position in trade media as a leader and mentor in sustainability.
- Mapping of target groups and media for Interface brand communication in Poland;
- Planning and editing of the first flooring trendbook in Poland, “Flooring does matter,” under the patronage of the Interface brand with the participation of independent experts;
- Media relations;
- Creative mailing to representatives of the target group;
- Contacts and negotiations with representatives of industry events;
- Language audit of the Polish-language part of the Interface website and development of selected sections.
- Great interest in Poland’s first trendbook on flooring in commercial buildings;
- More than 30 publications promoting the Lessons for the Future report, including critical media from the architecture and design industries;
- Arranging expert interviews with Interface representatives, presenting the brand as one of the world’s leaders in sustainability;
- Building Interface’s expert brand identity in modular flooring design and sustainability by reaching designated target groups with critical messages;
- Directly reach the top 20 representatives of the brand’s B2B target group in Poland with information about the success of Mission Zero.