SENER Poland – communication advisory and implementation of the communication plan
SENER Poland is part of an international engineering and technology group. The company specialises in space engineering and takes part in key ESA, NASA and ESO projects, at the same time cooperating with Polish entities. Despite quite a significant position on the European and world market, till 2016 it was relatively unknown in Poland and not recognisable as the company of Polish specialists connected with the national space industry.
- SENER Poland image repositioning- at the beginning of the campaign the company was commonly identified as a foreign enterprise, not as the one managed and developed by Polish engineers
- Establishing positive relations with business and public administration sectors
- Reaching wider public opinion with information on company’s innovative and expert projects
- Preparing image strategy based on the conducted media audit and communication research of market competitors. It included identification of the most urgent communication problems, target groups as well as an action plan with recommended communication tools.
- Establishing and keeping constant relations with the media – preparing interviews and materials showing the perspective of Polish engineers and the specifics of projects developed by SENER in Poland.
- Stressing the benefits stemming from the company’s activities for the whole Polish space industry sector as well as the importance of the fact that the projects are fully implemented by Polish engineers as the company functions as an independent entity developing its own R&D department.
- Infographics explaining the company’s projects, the processes and cooperation with subcontractors in Poland in a simple and understandable way – we introduced new to the sector way of presenting the business activities of the client thus creating a template of business communication in the Polish space industry sector.
- Series of short videos as a tool supporting the narration about the company, used in own channels, on-line media, radio and television (quite often used by main TV stations also as a base for various materials on the space industry sector).
- Supporting the presence of the company at key branch and economic events and meetings of the space industry sector.
- Sparking off the series of mentorship meetings at selected technology universities in Poland – a road show aiming at building a positive image of the potential employer.
- Preparing „SENER Poland Social Impact Assessment Report” and its promotion among opinion leaders, business environment decision-makers and public administration. The report was the first such publication concerning the company from the Polish space industry sector, being the answer to a question often asked by the media about the levy paid by Poland to the European Space Agency (the levy should be returned to Polish entrepreneurs in form of contracts) and presenting the “eco-system” of SENER Poland – the company cooperating with Polish partners.
- Building the personal brand and expert image for the SENER Poland Director General.
- A series of publications in media (232 publications in 2016, 422 in 2017 including interviews for Rzeczpospolita daily, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna daily or Polityka weekly magazine, as well as information in the news bulletins on national television TVP, commercial Polsat television and TV Republika).
- SENER Poland in TOP 5 of the most media-covered companies from the space industry sector in Poland in ”Report on the image of the space industry sector in Poland” commissioned by the Industrial Development Agency and prepared by the European Space Foundation (2018).
- Increase in quality job applications submitted to the company – the increase in the employer’s job offer by 40% in comparison to the period before launching the campaign.
- SENER Poland one of the most popular employers in the internship programme ”The development of the space industry staff” organised by the Industrial Development Agency and the Union of the Space Industry Sector Employers.
- Increase in appreciation from entities connected with the company making doing business easier, as confirmed by the company itself.