„Meeting the Master” – event communication campaign
Creative concept and running the campaign promoting studying at the Jagiellonian University, one of the most recognisable Polish universities.
- Encouraging to study at the oldest Polish University
- Stressing that studying at the Jagiellonian University is a great chance for personal interaction with mentors inspiring to broaden horizons and being consistent in following personal interests will help achieving mastery in a chosen discipline
Four ambassadors – the University lecturers, respected by the academics and students as well, were engaged in the project and represented four scientific disciplines. They were biotechnologist Justyna Drukała DSc, psychiatrist and therapist professor Bogdan de Barbaro DSc, biologist professor Ryszard Laskowski DSc and chemist professor Wojciech Macyk DSc.
Professors appeared in promotional materials –posters, citylights, billboards and in video materials. They also took part in meetings with secondary schools pupils in Krakow, Kielce, Katowice and Rzeszow. Thanks to those events the pupils had an opportunity to personally interact with university professors, as well as a chance to present their own interests and passions and getting feedback from the Masters.
A separate website for the campaign purposes was created (www.kierunek.uj.edu.pl), addressed to university applicants and being a compendium of knowledge on the Jagiellonian University, recruitment rules, Krakow itself and containing news about the campaign “Meeting the Master”. Part of the campaign was also a project „Master’s feedback #maturityexam2017” in which the Jagiellonian University academics provided their expert commentary to maturity exam tasks.
The project was implemented in cooperation with Gravity and Visual Branding Agency.
- Almost 700 people taking part in „Meetings with the Master”
- More than 51,000 hits on the campaign’s website
- More than 3,5 million – the campaign’s reach on the Internet