WEBCON – communication consulting and expert identity building.
WEBCON is a developer of an advanced low-code platform for digitizing and automating business processes and workflows and documents. The system enables fast and agile delivery, easy-to-modify business applications – without coding, and thus provides effective optimization of the organization’s processes – from supportive to business-critical.
- Building WEBCON’s position in Poland as a leader in low-code Business Process Management software.
- Educating target groups on the subject of low-code solutions.
- Reaching out with the message to those who decide to purchase software and new solutions for the company (IT decision-makers, CEOs, directors, project managers).
- An additional challenge at the beginning of the cooperation was building the brand of an attractive IT employer (in Cracow – a city with a lot of competition in this area).
- Preparation of a communication strategy with the creation of a detailed communication plan;
- Building and consolidating the company’s expert identity in the media;
- Preparation of high-level content (content marketing):
- substantive articles,
- expert commentaries,
- case studies/success stories
- Media relations (including – arranging interviews and expert commentary);
- Support in editing and design of graphic materials complementary to the published content;
- Communication consulting.
- At least 60 high-value media publications targeting Webcon’s target groups each year;
- Ongoing cooperation with media outlets such as Rzeczpospolita, Computerworld, and Newseria;
- Successfully building Chief Business Development Officer Łukasz Wróbel’s position as an expert in low-code platforms.